Thursday, August 9, 2007

PUNDIT MAHARAJ HELPED ME FIND MY DESTINY

I was going through a rough patch in life recently. The job that I was in was not giving me desired returns. I was trying very hard to make it work, but nothing seemed to be working. This was my 3rd job in the last 2 years and it was not going well. Even after trying my best, I lost my job. I was facing a tough situation at home as well. My parents were trying to fix my marriage and I wasn’t finding myself ready for it due to problems in the job. I was not feeling settled. I had read about Pundit Maharaj many times, and when I was completely desperate, I got in touch with Pundit Maharaj. He asked for my kundli. I sent it across. After reading the chart, he told me that I was stuck in the wrong career. I should have been in my own business at this time and this is the time for my marriage as well. If I don’t get married now, then there would not be another opportunity till I was 43. So according to him, I had to get married within the next 2 years maximum. I did not know what to do. He told me that I should be looking at a Motel business because that’s where I will make my fortune. I told him that I did not know anyone in this line and I had no knowledge of this business. Pundit ji told me that I would find my life partner and my destiny both in Alabama. He told me to find out more about the place and maybe plan a vacation. Since I was out of job already, I was looking out for opportunities. I told my parents to wait for my marriage plans, and sold everything that I had in New York and took up a small job in a motel in Alabama. It was as if Pundit ji knew very well about this opportunity, he told me that I am on the right track and he will keep praying and my life will change in 3 months time. I was in for a pleasant surprise in Alabama. The motel was managed by the daughter of the motel owner and soon we were in love with each other. She was a nice woman and single. His father decided to get us married and with the next 6 months, I was married to the love of my life and became the owner of the motel. Now, its been 6 years since that day. I am a very happily married man and we have a beautiful daughter.

We own a chain or motels in and around the region. I sometimes think what my life had been if I had not called Pundit maharaj that day. He changed my life completely. He has such good knowledge of astrology and birth charts that he could predict the exact place where I will find my destiny. I am surprised at this miracle. I truly believe that Pundit Maharaj is a very gifted astrologer. I will always be thankful to him. I don’t do anything in my personal life or business without consulting pundit maharaj. Thank you so much Pundit Ji Maharaj.

No comments: