Saturday, July 14, 2007

A hand in need

I came into the US in the hopes of living a good life. I got married to a great guy, but somehow, the marriage did not survive. We had to get a divorce soon. He got to keep the kids. I was left all alone and very depressed. But, I still managed, and found love again. Now I have been with this man for 4 years. Though he is younger than I am, he still loves me a lot. Recently, I have been noticing change in his behavior. I have a nagging feeling that he is two-timing. Whenever I asked him for a commitment, he would just avoid talking about it. I was living in constant fear of losing him. I came to know about Pundit Maharaj from his TV ad. I called him one day in a state of depression. He told me that he could help me to have this person in my life for good. Since I had nothing to lose, I challenged him to prove it. After two days, when he met me, he proposed to me. He told me that he loved me and he has given it a serious thought. He wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I was thrilled. I called Pundit ji to let him know of this. He just laughed it off. I am very thankful to Pundit ji for this. I am so happy now. Thank you Pundit ji. Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590

S. K Atlanta

2 comments:

mannu said...

well i think Pundit Maharaj did an amazing job by making your bond stronger with your guy. Now you will now have a beautiful name to your relationship. You should be thankful to Pundit Maharaj all your life.............

tommy said...

relationship problems are there in your life only to leave you battered and burised even before entering a battle field...pundit mahraj, dont know how, but he has somehow pulledout yet another miracle!! Hats of to such a sacred heart!