Friday, August 17, 2007

MIRACLES OF PUNDIT JI MAHARAJ

We were living a good life after marriage. Ours was an arranged marriage and we developed a strong relationship soon. We both loved each other and we did not realize how the time flew away. He had a decent job, and I was also able to make good money, and we had all the luxuries that we needed for a small family of two.

After two years of marriage, we decided to buy our own home and soon we found an excellent house. It was a really beautiful house two storied house with a huge basement and a big garden and backyard. It was all that we both had ever dreamed of for a home for ourselves. We were both very happy and thanked God many times for such a great house. Things started changing once we moved in to our new house.

Suddenly, the happiness and peace vanished from our lives. We were both fighting constantly without any reason. Whenever we were out, we were ok, but once we came home, we always ended up fighting. We did not know what was wrong. The things kept on going from bad to worse, and soon we were talking about separation. We tried sorting things out, and in our meetings outside on the way home from work, decided to see a marriage counselor. Counseling didn’t help much and it seemed inevitable that we will separate soon. We were both very distressed as we had developed a strong bond and it seemed difficult to imagine life without each other.

One day I was discussing the issue with one friend, and she told me that I should speak to Pundit Maharaj once before things really go out of my hands. I decided to call him and spoke to him. After hearing everything, he told me that he would need to do some prayers and find out what is wrong. After two days, he told me that something was wrong with the house and we needed to do some prayers to bring peace home. I forced my husband to speak to Pundit Maharaj, and after speaking to him, we both agreed that we should give it a try. Pundit Maharaj did some long prayer for us and sent us something to be put inside the ground in our backyard. We did as he had said. He also sent us some mantras to be recited early in the morning – we also did that.

To our surprise, we started feeling the difference. Our disagreements vanished. There was peace once again in our lives. I am surprised at this miracle. I never before believed in such things. But after this experience, now I strongly believe in the power of the prayers and recommend Pundit Maharaj’s name to everyone. Thank you so much Pundit Maharaj, for saving my family from breaking and getting our home back to us. Thank you very much.

No comments: