Thursday, August 9, 2007

PUNDIT MAHARAJ HELPED ME FIND MY KIDS

We had to go for a divorce after a long marriage. We had already had two kids, a boy and a girl. We could not adjust with each other but we both cared for the children. The main reason for our divorce is the new woman in his life. I always knew that he had an affair with one of the woman working with him, but I tried to ignore it for as long as I could. But hen the woman decided that she wanted to start living with my husband and my husband decided to go for a divorce to get married to her. We as is was, were not having any physical relationship with each other for a long time due to the bitterness between us, so it did not matter so much for me, but the thought that I might have to fight for the custody of my children was heart wrenching. I asked my husband to let the kids be with me, as the other woman might not care for them so much, my husband was adamant that the kids will live with him. I understood that he cared for them, but the thought of leaving my children to be cared by that woman gave me nightmares. As we could not sort this out amongst ourselves, the case went to the court. I knew that my income was not so good and my case for the custody was weaker than him. I was desperate to help my kids have a decent life but did not know what to do. A friend of mine suggested to get divine help in sorting this problem out. She suggested that I speak to Pundit Maharaj and ask him to do some sort of prayers for me so that I could get the custody. Since there were not too many options available, I contacted Pundit Ji Maharaj. After taking the time and place and other details of my birth, he made a chart and told me that I am going through the process of separation with my husband. I was shocked. From then onwards, I started trusting Pundit Maharaj with whatever he said. Pundit jee told me that I don’t have to worry. He could rectify the problem in my astrological chart and the separation would not be required. We will continue to live together and I will have my husband back with me and my children. I did as he told me to do. After an initial application in the court, my husband came to meet me one day and told me that he does not want to lose the children. I told him clearly that I would also not want to lose the kids, and I will not let a step-mother bring up my kids. Soon, I came to know that this woman had started having fights with my husband over the issue of kids’ custody.

In time, my husband realized the selfishness of this woman and came to me to take me back home. I did not want to go and live with him again, but Pundit Maharaj told me that it was the best decision for me and also for the sake of my children. Now, we are together again. This woman and shifted from our city and is not in touch with my husband again. Though we still have some bitterness left, but still I am happy that my kids still have a home and a family. Thank you so much Pundit Maharaj jee, you have done so much for me. I will always be grateful to you.

No comments: