Saturday, July 14, 2007

Guide to eternity

I recently bought a property in my home country after saving a lot of my hard-earned money. It is the investment for my life later once I go back to my home country to live peacefully with my parents and my family. Just two months back, my mother called me and started crying. When asked her, she told me that they had gone to visit our property and found out that someone else was living there already. I was shocked. They said that he had all the required documents, and it seemed that the seller had sold the property to two different people. I was sitting here far away and there was no way that I could file a case in the court and win against them – not to mention that the case will itself take years to be decided. My whole life’s sacrifices were going to get wasted in front of my eyes. I myself cried many times at nights. I saw one of the ads of Pundit Maharaj, called him, and told him about this. He told me that they will leave the property within 7 days. I did not believe him, but since there was nothing else to do, I decided to go along with him. My mom called me yesterday and she told me that they had visited the place again, and did not find anybody there. It was all left without a lock. She waited there while my brother went and bought a lock to put on the main door. They have recruited a guard there for 24 hours now. It is better to pay a meager monthly salary to save the property worth millions. Thank you so much Pundit Maharaj. Please accept my mother’s blessings. Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590

S. N. Virgina

2 comments:

tannu said...

well buddy Pundit Maharaj has really helped to bless your life with God's grace. I think you should be thankful to him forever to help you in such a situation....

anuj said...

thats amazing..by grace of god and help of ppundit maharaj you have pulled out a victory over somehing out of your range. i guess ...I also have the answer whom to look forward to when faced with problem of simillar magnitude.....