Saturday, July 14, 2007

Overcoming diccrimination

I run a small business and make enough money to survive. I am content with my life. Recently, I found out that one of my workers was stealing from me. I have been taking care of all my employees well always, but at the same time, mine was not a huge corporation that I could pay huge bonus or let my employees steal. When I confronted this worker, he threatened to sue me with illegal practices at the work place. I told him to leave the job without any legal cases and actions. He left and filed a case against me of discrimination due to his ethnic background. Though I am living and working in this country, I am still an alien. It created a lot of problems for me and gave me a lot of tension. My whole life became complicated and there was a possibility of being deported. I remembered one of the ads from Pundit Maharaj. When I called him and told him about the whole thing, he was not surprised. He said that this is the period of my life when there is supposed to be legal difficulties. He can handle it. After some days, a notice came to me asking me to report at the office. They told me that they could not trace the person who had reported against me. They found no records of the person, and thus the case was dropped. Thank you so much Pandit Maharaj. I can now peacefully continue my business. Thank you Pundit ji. Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590

J.J Califonia

2 comments:

panks said...

Life can be very difficult sometimes and you just cannot ignore it. Well now you should not feel like alien anymore with Pundit Maharaj being one of the God's Messengers coming to your rescue........

Unknown said...

carrying out buiness in america is not at all easy.I was also faced with same problem, ultimately i closed my buisness and came back to my home country...now that you have been granted all because of pundit mahraj....try and relish it AND spread pundit mahraj's message throughout the west!!