Saturday, July 14, 2007

Journey to destiny

I came all the way to this country leaving everything behind that I cared for. My country, my people, relatives. I came here all the way to make some money and do well in life. Everything was going good, I even started my own business. But, suddenly, things started going wrong. I am sure someone did something against me. Anything that I did, resulted in losses. The goods that I bought – were bad, the payments got stuck and I had to keep paying to my vendors. I just did not know what to do. Nothing seemed to be working. There was a strong negative influence in my life. I was doing all the pooja, but things were not changing. I always used to see the ads of pundits, but had never tried them. With a lot of skepticism, I called Pundit Maharaj. His voice gave me an instant relief. He sounded totally at peace. I told him about my problems and he asked me a couple of questions and then asked me what I wanted to do? I told him that I did not care to harm anybody. All I wanted was to get rid of this problem - to start living a normal life again. He said – DONE. I was surprised. Within a week’s time, things started improving for me. Some of my debtors came personally and made the payments. I sensed it then that Pundit ji was at work. Now, its been a month. I am planning to buy a new business, as I have a couple of partners ready to invest. Thank you Pundit ji for all the help. Pundit number is +44(0)7974445590

C. B, Virgina

1 comment:

loxi said...

yeah man this is the truth of life. Life cannot be flowers everyday. But with your hard work and help from God everything can come your way. Like Pundit Maharaj really helped to get your life back on track. I'm thinking of taking help from Punditji myself to solve my problems.......